In this episode I chat with Rayner Teo.
Rayner’s a former prop firm trader turned independent trader and blogger over at tradingwithrayner.com.
Rayner has a very compelling story and in this podcast you’ll hear some of these big ideas and lessons:
Big Ideas –
- How he decided to move from trading at a prop firm to becoming an independent trader
- The traits of successful traders
- Rayner’s trend following method
- Why you need to get rid of the 9-5 mindset when it comes to trading
- Why unrealistic expectations are harmful for new traders
- And finally Rayner’s perspective on paper trading vs. trading with real money
Thank You and Giveaway
Thank you for listening!
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are incredibly important! We want to help get the word out and reviews are the lifeblood in sharing our message and impact with other traders.
Once we reach 100 reviews we are giving away a free copy of the Keys To Your Trading Business Program along with 1 free month of 1-1 coaching to one lucky podcast reviewer (value $1,095).
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a one- or two-sentence review in iTunes and make to sure to enter your name to get a chance to win the opportunity to shortcut your journey towards being a consistently profitable trader.
If you would like to leave a question on the review we will be happy to answer it on the show!
You also can tell your friends on Twitter about our podcast by simply clicking this link and sharing the tweet you’ll find at the other end.
tradingwithrayner.com – Rayner’s website
How to be a Profitable Trend Follower, Trading Less Than an Hour a Day (Without Quitting Your Full Time Job) – Nice article from Rayner on how to trade while holding down a job