- Are you spending countless hours in front of the trading screen with nothing to show for it?
- Is your trading stagnating or not progressing as quickly as you would like it to?
- Do you make the same mistakes over and over again?
- Are you discouraged by the fact that you seem to only spot profitable trades after the fact and not during the trading day?
- Do you sometimes feel frustrated that after all the hours you’ve invested in yourself and your trading that you feel like you know what you need to do but just can’t seem to do it?
If you answered yes to 1 or more of these questions chances are you are falling into a trap that I see all too many traders fall into.
After interviewing dozens of traders and working with dozens of others I firmly believe that the reason most traders are unable to become consistently profitable or fail to perform at their level of expectations is not because they lack talent but rather because of gaps in their learning strategies.
You see there is a general misunderstanding in the trading community about the way skills are developed and cultivated.
Most traders believe that they will get better at trading by trading.
Yet research in skill development, sports and performance psychology, and personal experience show this simply isn’t true.
So in this webinar we will debunk some of the most prevalent myths and reveal the gaps that truly keep traders from progressing.
- The myth of the 10,000 hour rule
- The myth of learning by doing
- The myth of trying harder
- The myth of focusing only on strengths
Regardless of where you are with your trading, the good news is that trading is a skill that can be developed like any other skill.
With the concepts and themes you will learn from the webinar you can begin to incorporate these learning strategies and skill development strategies to become the trader you are seeking to be.
Click here, to register for this webinar.