Market Outlook For November 2-6, 2020 – US Elections Special EditionOctober 31, 2020
Bitcoin Setting UpApril 1, 2021
Hi traders, Spring is in the air and back from a blogging hiatus so I’ll be back to posting some more content on a more frequent basis.
Here’s a market outlook video for the upcoming new week, month, and quarter.
Now this past week there wasn’t a lot of economic and macro news to drive the markets so what we saw this past week was a very technical market driven in large part to supply and demand flows.
Food for thought in this week’s video:
- What a liquidation looks like and why we need to watch out when price goes into highs
- What to look out for with the month and quarter coming to an end and what to watch for as we begin the new trading month and quarter
- Why new month and quarters are significant
- Revisiting my call on a possible short term bounce in bond
- Watching the 10-year interest – and the possibility of 2% short-term rates
- How gold may react and watching for gold’s inside week setup
- How Bitcoin and Ethereum may be setting up for an upside surprise