In this week’s show I chat with trader, blogger and author Yvan Byeajee.
Along with his latest book, on this podcast you’ll learn about –
Big Ideas –
- How Yvan trades
- Why the emphasis needs to always be skills over money
- How the practice of mindfulness shifted everything for Yvan
- How the power of awareness and the skill of wise discernment gives us an element of choice
- Why you are trading your mind
- And the art of detachment
Thank You and Giveaway
Thank you for listening!
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are incredibly important! We want to help get the word out and reviews are the lifeblood in sharing our message and impact with other traders.
Once we reach 100 reviews we are giving away a free copy of the Keys To Your Trading Business Program along with 1 free month of 1-1 coaching to one lucky podcast reviewer (value $1,095).
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a one- or two-sentence review in iTunes and make to sure to enter your name to get a chance to win the opportunity to shortcut your journey towards being a consistently profitable trader.
If you would like to leave a question on the review we will be happy to answer it on the show!
You can also tell your friends on Twitter about our podcast by simply clicking this link and sharing the tweet.
tradingcomposure.com – Yvan’s website
@yvanbyeajee – Yvan on Twitter
– Yvan’s latest book – The Essence of Trading Psychology In One Skill
– Classic by Shunryu Suzuki – Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind