In this video, I talk about the trading journey, the realities of the markets, and what realistic success milestones look like for most traders.
The following fundamental market realities and truths are ones that all traders need to accept so that they can appropriately set the proper expectations and goals.
If your goals don’t match up to reality you are doomed to disappointment and failure.
- You are competing against the best of the best from day 1
- Trading is a skill and not learned via rote memorization
- The market rewards randomness
- Most of us are not wired to accept the realities of the market
- For most traders, progress is an evolution, not a revolution
- Trading is something you do, being a trader is someone you become.