Market Watch For May 24-28, 2021 – The End Of The Crypto Bull Run? 🐂🐻May 22, 2021
Market Watch For June 7-11, 2021 – An Upward Drift in Stocks + A Potential Sell-Off in CryptosJune 5, 2021
This past week the crypto markets took a bit of a breather and the equities markets continued to grind higher on some very lackluster trading.
The month of May is pretty much in the books and the first trading week of a new month can often have some note-worthy moves as traders and investors jockey for positioning.
Here are some of the ideas in this week’s video:
- A breakdown of the VXX and VIX futures to see we go from here
- A rundown of the major indices and why it looks like we’ll get back to ATH’s
- Why I’m now getting wary of the highs in the TSX
- The potential for the EEM to play catch up
- Homebuilders looking extended and why we may see rotation out of the cyclicals/reflation trade and back into growth
- How the DXY and US 10 year yields look like they’re heading lower but watch out for an upside surprise
- The continued strength in gold and how that we may getting long in the tooth
- Bitcoin and Ethereum – the scenarios for more selling or consolidation
- DOGE looking to short