This coming week is all about corporate earnings.
With so many names going into recent highs the big question is are stocks now priced to perfection or is there still room to the upside?
As we saw this past week in the sell-off with NFLX the market is quick to punish those companies that are not meeting expectations.
Another volatile week ahead so be prepared, have a plan, and manage your risk.
In this week’s video I discuss:
– The importance of proper risk management holding names going into earnings
– The VVIX – the volatility of the VIX
– The correlations between and similar price action patterns between the indices
– The rotation out of tech into large-cap Dow names – industrials and big pharma
– The strength in housing stocks
– The breakout out of the quarterly setup on the TSX
Now watch this week’s Weekly Outlook video to see the setups and levels we’ll be watching as well as the technical outlook for the VXX SPY QQQ IWM DIA EEM TSX TLT GLD MGC BTCUSD EEM and more for the week of Weekly Market Outlook For July 20 – 24, 2020.
Feel free to drop any questions into the comments and hit the subscribe button to receive notices of our weekly market analysis videos.